Friday, January 15, 2010

It's Happy Birthday Day!

Happy Birthday Heth! Beautiful Crazy Lady.. hope it's amazing!








Happy 9th Birthday Noah.


Can you say loaded? What more could a guy want? Yesterday Noah came home to this & a box full of sugar and change. Who mails a box full of change? Crack me up. Only crazy people.



Supplies to make more treasures... This would be the duffel bag of goodies.. a football, whip, yeah I really can't tell you what else.



You never cease to amaze me Noah. Happy Birthday Buddy.

4 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Oh those gifts make me laugh!

Happy Birthday Noah and Heth!

Heth said...

Happy Birthday Noah, you are awesome. Now you better make your momma some duct tape armor because I'm going to kill her for posting that horrific photo of me. :)

Natalie Joy said...

I love the photo!
Happy Birthday to two of my favorite people in the whole world!

Tina said...

The change was not my idea.... that would all be skippy. And I'm betting Noah loved it because they are alike in so many ways. Shawn=pre-adolescent boy.