Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ramblings of a mad woman.

I am NOT going to tell you that I tried to Elf my family for two hours and couldn't do it.


I am NOT going to let you know that it felt like I was trying to get to the next level on Mario... only to forget to save all my progress... and in the process lose my child's hours of precious investment..


I am NOT going to reveal to you that I did both into Wee hours of the morning and have THIS to show for both. which is really pretty amazing...


Cause that would mean that I have an addictive personality and that I couldn't figure out technology.. or I was irresponsible and I could have been picking the weird particles of...?... out of my silverware drawer or sleeping or something...

maybe it shows that instead of dealing with life- I was lost in a make believe world... one filled with imaginary characters who make me smile.. wait.


And as long as I am NOT being honest about it.. I won't tell you that I have a Christmas gathering that I need to cook for tonight.. and that instead of even GETTING the stinkin groceries..


Here I sit.


And you know it... I tried again...I couldn't get it to work.. But I'm NOT telling you that.


So instead of dancing elf children, this is what you get:


Gus.

One whole year old.

Isn't he just precious...?











6 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

what a fun post! thanks for taking the time to make us laugh! *smile*

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Good to know someone else does not do stuff like that.

That Gus...he is just the CUTEST!

ShelliGib said...

Ok, where are you gonna be the weekend after Christmas??

Do you want me to elf you? Send me your photos. Did Guss get his ears cropped?

Tina said...

what the heck is on his head?
that poor doggie.

:)

Anonymous said...

Gus-man, don't let them put that crap on your head---AND THEN POSE FOR A PICTURE?!?!?!? Have some dignity my friend :) hey, and next time i am trying to shut the gate in the freezing cold please keep in mind your tongue is not considered a form of help---i'm just sayin

Anonymous said...

I loved this post! I have lots of ...?... in my silverware drawer too! I always look at it and think I should really clean it out, everytime I open the drawer. But I never do. And I loved your nothing link haha!

Thank you for this very fun and charming post :)