Growing up Josh's best of friends was his cousin Shelli. I can understand why- she is a fun loving, beautiful, amazing woman. Her and her great husband just had their first son this summer... and I haven't seen him yet!!! It is driving me nuts. Nuts..! Shelli can be found here. Check out pictures of little Angelo. Don't you just want to *squeeze* him?
Anyhum, Shelli nominated me for the Honest Scrap Award. Which has potential to be dangerous, cause I have been trying to hold back my honesty..
RULES OF THE HONEST SCRAP AWARD (honestly edited by Shelli- and with me in total agreement!)
When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back.
Choose a blog that you find to be totally honest in content and visuals.
Show their name and link and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog’. List [if you can and/or dare] at least ten honest things about yourself. And then, pass it on.
TEN HONEST THINGS ABOUT ME...
1. Today I considered the idea of living in an rv outside my mom's house. Still working on the details.
2. Part of that plan is to sell ALL of my material processions. Can you say HIPPIE. but if you want it- claim in now. :)
3. One of our children "came to be" during Monday night football :) How do you like that HONESTY?? We almost named him/her after the team..
4. I egged a car this week... with help.... (did i just ADMIT that??)
5. I couldn't bring myself to vote for either of the mainstream candidates- so I ended up voting for a complete loser :)
6. Everyone in my family shares toothbrushes. It's a free for all. You find it- you claim it.
7. I spend WAY too much time on this stupid computer. It sucks my blood.
8. Josh has been trying to convince me to get dreadlocks. Truth: I don't know.. ?? I am already a freak. There would be no going back.
9. I wake up at the last possible minute every morning. I stay up way too late. I can't seem to grow up in this way. Last night I was up doing Swahili into wee hours of the morning.. but it's under three months!!!
10. I am really rebellious. I have to question why and how and Josh informed me the other day that even when I do go along with it, I constantly have to reevaluate.
Ok- so I think I just gave you WAY too much information...
My nomination to carry this award on goes to T. Tina is a beautiful friend who still loves me even though I voted for -
you didn't really think that I'd tell you did you??
Her blog is called Dull As Dishwater which in all honesty I don't understand. Cause it is anything but dull, it's honest and real.
The last two weeks when I have had *complete* BREAKDOWNS without words to even express where I was at, somehow she arrived at my front door. She is an amazing Godly woman who fears the Lord and is transparent and well just an amazing sister..
and plus it just happened to be her car that was the target. opps.