Monday, July 19, 2010

Hello out there..

I guess I haven't had much to say lately.. ;) It's been a weird season.. of sorting some stuffs out..

BUT today id just like to reflect on

New born babies
And black eyes from the swimming pools
and church cookbooks
AND home town parades
And Hope
and crazy aunts
and the old faithful HAT that never leaves Noah's head
AND faithful friends
and library reading programs
AND the grandpa pushing A out on the cart at Fareway
and salamanders
AND five suitcases from place to place
and Nate's message on Grace.

God's been working on this mess.. i am so grateful that He is. I dont know how thankful that ive been lately.

But today, Im thankful that im His.

11 comments:

ShelliGib said...

Crazy aunts!!! I have a few of those! : )

Unknown said...

hey im a crazy great aunt;)

Angela said...

Thankful indeed.

P.S. My blog background went missing...it looks like yours did, too. :-( Boo. I had to pick a new one.

Love you!

keepcloser.com said...

we invite you to join the newest social network KeepCloser.com
www.keepcloser.com

Kitchens Toronto said...

Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.

vibration machine toronto said...

The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts

Guard Services Toronto said...

Interforce International offers Security Guards, Guard Patrol Services, Security Officers, Security Guard Officer Service and much more

Jumping castles pickering said...

The post is handsomely written. I have bookmarked you for keeping abreast with your new posts.

Veterinarians in brampton said...

It is a pleasure going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.

Spa toronto said...

A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors.

Anonymous said...

Thankful indeed.
commercial dispute resolution